Home      Map     Order     Number Leasing      Manual     CoMessenger Info     Acrobat File      e-mail
Rules For Proper Operation1. The most important rule is to have good signal reception.
2. Do not remove wire from the ďFĒ connector (cable TV type antenna connector) unless using an external antenna. (see Section II)
3. Light should be out, not flickering, for proper operation. (see page 4)
4. Flickering LCD (liquid crystal display) means a low battery if operating on batteries.
5. It will work off a 12 volt battery - example cigarette lighter.
6. A good signal is absolutely necessary for proper operation. (see page 4)
a.) Garbled messages
b.) Faulty emergency messages
c.) Missed messages
7. Emergency siren can be stopped by punching any key. (see page 2)
8. The unit holds 50 messages, however you cannot delete messages - your unit will eliminate older messages as new ones are received. (see page 3)
9. Press A to read messages in reverse order of receipt (last message first, etc.). (see page 3)
10. Begin programming functions from main screen by pressing C then B for programming menu. (see page 1, 4-7)
If you need to clear (reset) the unitís memory by unplugging and plugging it back in, you must also remove the batteries, since they provide automatic backup.
To test batteries, turn the audio on full, with the unit un-plugged. If the LED or display seems to flicker or if the audio fades, replace ALL the batteries.