Things not to do with the receiver:
1. Do not immerse in water since it can damage the unit or
can cause electrical shock to the operator or anyone in the
2. Do not expose to high temperatures such as in an automobile
in the summertime with direct sunlight, the unit
is not designed for such high temperature exposure and it
may damage the unit.
3. Do not use a non-recommended power supply.
4. Do not disassemble the product as you will void any
warranty and can possibly cause electrical shock or permanently
damage the unit.
5. Do not operate in a motor vehicle while the vehicle is in
motion. You may cause an accident while trying to read
the LCD display and a siren sound alert inside an automobile
can be unnerving and cause distractions for the
driver which may result in an accident, etc.