Home      Map     Order     Number Leasing      Manual     CoMessenger Info     Acrobat File      e-mail
Important Safety Instructions1. Read and understand all instructions.
2. Follow all warnings and instructions marked on the product.
3. Unplug this product from the wall outlet before cleaning. Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners. Use a damp cloth for cleaning.
4. Do not use this product near water (for example, near a bath tub, kitchen sink, or swimming pool).
5. Do not place this product on an unstable cart, stand, or table. The product may fall, causing serious damage to the product.
6. Slots and openings in the cabinet and the back or bottom are provided for ventilation. To protect it from overheating, these openings must not be blocked by placing the product on the bed, sofa, rug, or other similar surface. This product should never be placed near or over a radiator or heat register. This product should not be placed in a built-in installation where proper ventilation is not provided.
7. This product should be operated only from the type of power source indicated on the marking label. If you are not sure of the type of power supply to your home, consult your dealer or local power company.
8. Do not allow anything to rest on the power cord. Do not locate this product where the cord will be abused by persons walking on it.
9. Never push objects of any kind into this product through cabinet slots as they may touch dangerous voltage points or short out parts that could result in a risk of fire or electric shock. Never spill liquid of any kind on the product.
10. To reduce risk of electric shock, do not disassemble this product, but take it to a qualified serviceman when some service or repair work is required. Opening or removing cabinet parts other than specified access doors may expose you to dangerous voltages or other risks. Incorrect reassembling can cause electric shock when the appliance is subsequently used. In addition, attempting to service the unit yourself may void your warranty.
11. Do not overload wall outlets and extension Cords as this can result in the risk of fire or electric shock.
12. Unplug this product from the wall outlet and refer servicing to qualified service personnel under the following conditions:
a. When the power supply cord or plug is damaged or frayed.
b. If liquid has been spilled into the product.
c. If the product has been exposed to rain or water.
d. If the product does not operate normally by following the operating instructions. Adjust only those controls that are covered by the operating instructions because improper adjustment of other controls may result in damage and will often require extensive work by a qualified technician to restore the product to normal operation.
e. If the product has been dropped and the cabinet has been damaged.
f. If the product exhibits a distinct change in performance.